Incorrect things in the PSP VersionEdit
Things that are incorrectEdit
- The Farm Frenzy Start Line has a black MRC banner instead of the correct MRC animation on the front.
- On a track, a Branch is missing the white line on the center of the pathway.
- On the Sandstorm Track, the Boost Pads causes players to be launched at a significantly faster speed than the Mega Ramp on the shortcut, making the main path near the end of the track unfairly better than taking the shortcut.
- The Boost Pads on some tracks are larger than the ones you place in Track Studio.
Things that are different from the PS3 versionEdit
- The Wild Run track's Start Line is placed on the other side of the Track.
- The Modobahn track is missing entirely.
- The Tire Fence Prop has ModRacing written on it, when it should be ModSports.
- Other props that have this incorrect ModRacing logo are the Tire Fence.
- The Item Pod prop is colored white and red instead of the correct red coloring.
- The Boost Pads look like the old Boost Pads from the beta version of ModNation Racers.